17th State Level Award for Excellence in Energy Conservation and Management
Objective - To give state recognition to sub-sectors who have taken extra efforts for Efficient Utilization, Management and Conservation of Energy.
The Awards - First and second prizes are proposed to be given in each category in the form of a Trophy as well as Certificate of appreciation with appropriate citation as decided by MEDA. The performance of Units would be judged through the questionnaire (format enclosed) and subsequent presentation or visit to short listed units; and evaluation will be done by committee of Judges. The Judges Committee would take a final decision on the number of awards depending on the number and quality of entries received in each category.
- Download Result of 17th State Level EC Award
- 17th State Level EC Award-Power Point Presentation Schedule
- 17th State Level EC Award - MEDA invited application for “17th State Level Energy Conservation Award and Management” from various sectors and last date for submission of application was 20th October 2022. The last date for submission of applications for maximum participation in the scheme has been extended till 14th November 2022
- 17th State Level EC Award - Questionnaires.
- 17th State Level EC Award- Evaluation Criteria.
- 17th State Level EC Award - Information Brochure
- 17th State Level EC Award - Advertisement
- Download Result of 16th State Level EC Award
- Download Result of 15th State Level EC Award
- Download Result of 14th State Level EC Award
- Download Result of 13th State Level EC Award 2017-18
- Download Result of 12th State Level EC Award 2016-17
- Download Result of 11th State Level EC Award 2015-16
- Download Result of 10th State Level EC Award 2014-15
- Download Result of 9th State Level EC Award 2012-13
- Download Result of 8th State Level EC Award 2011-12